Test version history
Changes since version 3.3.2:
- For some systems with non-Latin alphabets, the headers of the calendars
in the main window would appear as gibberish. This version changes the way
fonts are handled in the calendar. If, for some reason, you prefer the old
way, this can be set in settings -> advanced.
- The 'override sound volume' setting is now saved and loaded correctly.
- Added an option to set the default snooze settings (settings -> alarm
- If an alarm is set to snooze, the snooze settings are remembered for that
alarm and set by default if the alarm sounds again.
- The sound action now shows a window similar to the message window and can
also be set to snooze.
- Changed the layout of the alarm message window: instead of checking a check
box, a snooze button must be clicked to let the alarm snooze.
- Added an option that limits the number of open alarm windows for each alarm
to one (settings -> alarm sounding). So if the message window is open for
an alarm and it sounds again, no new window is shown.
- Added option to turn off the safety check at the start of the program (settings
- Fixed a few issues with the virtual personal assistant (settings -> advanced),
such as the multiple announcements at start up.
- A number of potential bugs have been removed.
Home - Introduction
- Download - Plug-ins
Register - Documentation
- Links - Contact